Insulin - a transport hormone produced in cells of the endocrine pancreas. The objective of this peptide to reduce blood sugar levels, that is to significantly reduce the concentration of glucose.
Insulin is widely used in bodybuilding worldwide, including the UK, and this is no accident. This peptide gives a strong anabolic effect. Furthermore anticatabolic drug is insulin, as glycolytic enzyme activates and stimulates the formation of glycogen in the body of glucose synthesis enhancing protein and fat. It is important that insulin has the ability to suppress the activity of enzymes that break down fat and glycogen. The above properties of the peptide make it clear why he is the anti-catabolic drug.
UK scientists claim:
- The course consists of 60 days, which means that a short time.
- The quality of the drug at a high level only. The probability to buy a fake is 1% when compared with anabolic steroids.
- Insulin is available. It can be purchased at any pharmacy without a prescription.
- The hormone has a high anabolic characteristics.
- The probability of side effects is small, with proper preparation course.
- At the end of the course does not need to conduct post-cycle therapy, as insulin does not leave consequences.
- Rollback after the course is relatively small.
- It can be applied not solo, as with other peptides, and anabolic steroids.
- No androgenic effect on the human body.
- Insulin is not harmful to the liver and kidneys, as well as does not have toxic effects on them. There is no problem of potency after the course.
As experts from the UK say:
- Low glucose content in the body (below 3.3 mmol / l).
- The increase of adipose tissue during treatment.
- A complex scheme of treatment.
- As you can see, the benefits have insulin three times greater than the disadvantages. This means that insulin is one of the best pharmacological agents.